COVID-19 Business Resources
- SBA Disaster Declaration making those Disaster Assistance loans available for MN Businesses is being fast-tracked. We are not eligible yet. Here is the link to keep up to date: https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
- SBA Business Resource Guide: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
- For those folks who lost their jobs, unemployment benefit is available right now, here is the information on how to apply: https://www.uimn.org/applicants/needtoknow/news-updates/covid-19.jsp
- Sales and Use Tax payment extension (not a filing extension):
Sales Tax Payment Extension for Eligible Businesses
In line with the state’s continued response to COVID-19, the Minnesota Department of Revenue is granting a 30-day Sales and Use Tax grace period for businesses identified in Executive Order 20-04. During this time the department will not assess penalties or interest.
- Find guidance as you re-open your business here: https://mn.gov/deed/newscenter/covid/safework/
- Calculate your business capacity based on MN Fire Code (Click Here)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) available for purchase through Otter Tail County: https://ottertaillakescountry.com/
The Industrial Park has a variety of EDA and private lots for sale with full city services including sanitary sewer, storm sewer, water, natural gas and three-phase electric. Click here for a map of available lots.
Commercial lots are also available from the intersection of State Highway 10 and State Highway 78, all the way to Perham’s healthy downtown shopping area.
Contact Nick Murdock at the Perham EDA for information on these lots, 218-346-9798 or email@example.com.
As a community-based provider, Arvig takes pride in offering advanced communications services to customers that often exceed communications services available to metro-area customers. Arvig consistently reinvests in technology and network operations to continue to deliver next-generation communications services. Click here to learn more about Arvig’s Internet, telephone, and other business services.
Chamber of Commerce
Companies in Perham do business locally, regionally, nationally, and even internationally. In fact, products made right here in Perham, Minnesota, are exported to over twenty countries worldwide. View the list of Perham Area Chamber members.
Community & Economic Profile
For more information about business services in Perham, click here to view and download the Perham Community & Economic Profile.